D-Link Router Setup
Users who wish to use the D-Link router in their Home network should have to set up the router. They will be able to get the internet connectivity from the router only if the router is correctly configured. So the user must check the details of the router set up wizard. This article will help the users to configure the D-Link router correctly. The users will be able to get details of D-Link Router Setup from here. Thus the users must check the details to configure the router easily.
Things to Remember for D-Link Router Setup
The user will have to follow the various instructions as stated on the user manual of the router. The user should change the admin ID & password while setting up the router. They should also make changes in the internet connection set up to get better internet connectivity.
D-Link Router Setup Process
The users will have to follow the steps as given below to configure the router carefully. The procedure is as follows.
- Plug the router in the power source.
- Connect the router with the Modem using ethernet cable.
- Now connect the device with the wifi network of the router using the default network key received with the user manual.
- Now open browser in the device.
- Search for the Default Gateway Say 192.168.0.1 Details as received with the user manual.
- Now the Admin Login screen will open.
- Here the user can modify or set the connection setup details.
This procedure will help the user to configure the router easily. If there is a doubt then the user can contact us to get further updates.