How to Change Default Gateway (IP Address)?
The users will need a Default gateway to connect with the network. They will have to use the IP Address to connect with the internet. Basically, the router companies provide the basic IP Address i.e 192.168.0.1. The users can use this to access the router admin login page. Now, if the user needs to change the IP Address then the user can use the login details to change the IP Address of the router using the login page. Here we will discuss the details of the steps to change the “How to Change Default Gateway (IP Address)” IP Address of the router. So check the article.
Procedure to Change Default Gateway (IP Address)
The users will need to have the admin login details to access the admin panel of the router. They will be able to change the details only from the admin panel of the router. The users will have to follow some simple steps to change the default IP Address of the Router. The details of the procedure are as follows.
- Open the browser in your device.
- Search for the default ip address in the search bar.
- Now the Admin Login page will open.
- Login with the details.
- Click on Advanced link.
- Click on Internet Connection Setup.
- Fill the Default Gateway details which you want.
- Save the details.
- The router will now reboot.
- The new default gateway details will be applicable after the reboot of the router.
These details will help the users to reset or change the default gateway of the router. The users can also contact us if they have any doubt in the details.